Wednesday 6 April 2016

Hollywood star Captain America Wants Falls to Politics

Hollywood star Captain America Wants Falls to Politics





News Update, LOS ANGELES - Actor superhero Captain America, Chris Evans hope someday he can make changes to go into politics.

Uncle Chris, Mike Capuano, is a member of the US House of Representatives in Massachusetts and Chris was inspired by his devotion to the community. But Chris consciously entered the world of politics is not an easy thing.

"I'm not going to say no. I like to think about politics. I'm very proud of my uncle and all those who dedicate themselves to helping the development of society and the progress of humanity, "he said in an interview as quoted by Contactmusic, Wednesday (04/06/2016).

In addition to having a desire to pursue a career in politics, Chris also challenged to become a director. The 34-year-old actor has initiated steps to become a director with the film menukangi Before We Go, where he also performed and acting with Alice Eve.

"For a long time, I wanted to direct a movie," he continued. "It is very difficult to find someone willing to make me a director. I do not have the training. I also never got a sort of film school, so this is like gambling. "

Chris Evans will now re-appeared as Captain America in Marvel's latest film, Captain America: Civil Wars. In the film he will fight back Iron Man played by Robert Downey Jr..(n/u)

No comments:

Post a Comment