Monday 4 April 2016

This reason Bald Julia Perez

This reason Bald Julia Perez









News Update, Jakarta Julia Perez (Jupe) appear quite horrendous because he is now without a crown on her head. Since a few days ago, Jupe looked confident with his head shaved.

So, what causes Julia Perez shaved off his hair? Is it because of the stress of her divorce from footballer Gaston Castano?

"I'm bald not create a sensation, not because of the stress of divorce as well. My goal is to support the penerita cancer, for women in particular," said Jupe, when found in Kebon Jeruk, West Jakarta, Monday (04/04/2016).

Jupe apparently indicated action in support of cancer patients, especially women. Understandably, Jupe also recently was stricken with cervical cancer and lucky now he can recover from the disease.







"As promised, so I keep. In the past the short pieces fit I never said I'd finished shaving, and now I have proved," said the singer of "sandwiching" the.

Jupe hope, the cancer patient whose hair loss due to undergo any healing therapy that is not inferior. Because after all, the woman still beautiful despite the bald-headed. "I would like to support if they can still tetep bald beautiful," said Julia Perez.... (N / U)

No comments:

Post a Comment